The easiest and surest way to save memories of your precious time is to take a snap of that particular moment. And the best way to capture them in all vivid detail is to invest in a DSLR camera. Among the camera companies Nikon DSLRs is as good as any to take great quality pictures at affordable prices. You can take a clear photograph with professional looks with your Nikon DSLR camera, all you have to do just take care of these simple steps:
1. The Autofocus option is available in Nikon DSLR camera which enables the camera to fine tune the focus of the camera automatically. But you should have to take care that your camera is placed well and focusing well on the subject. To Autofocus your Nikon DSLR camera, you should press the shutter button half and after a moment press the button completely which will place an automatic focus on your subject.
2. Hold the camera with both your hands supporting the camera in the left palm and hold the trigger in your right hand. A lot of beginners upgrading from a point and shoot don’t hold the DSLR properly and this results in a lot of shake in the photo.
3. After focusing on the subject , resist camera shake as it will provide you a clearer image. This is especially true in night when the camera needs more time to capture the image. Improvise; look out for places around where you can place the camera in a steady place and use the timer to take the snap.
4. Avoid taking full body photograph of your object when not necessary. Move closer towards the subject and take a close up photograph using the Portrait mode. Try to capture unposed photos thereby capturing real emotions of people
5. Avoid using flash during day time and in the places where enough light is available to take a clear photograph. Flashes tend to wash out the skin and the subtle emotions of people. But do not forget to on the flash if you are taking an indoor photograph with low intensity of light.