About Me

Sok Sobi. I enjoy taking pictures of people and places, particular interest in Landscape, People and Travel photography. Pictures and stories that bring Social Awareness and the potential for long term social change or policy are important to me. I use Canon Digital Cameras (EOS 2,4 plus ,Fuji X Pro 1,2 XT2,3 Xe1,2) with a selection of Canon lenses, the 24-105 IS f4L being my favourite at present. I use Lightroom & Photoshop Elements to edit my work. Canon equipment and lenses give me just what I need, reliability and high IQ. I am now living and working in Cambodia, South East Asia, using Phnom Penh as a base to explore the region. I publish stories that are important to me on my blog but always try to give a balanced picture.

Thursday 17 June 2010

Brave cancer victim clung to life to see brutal attacker who battered her jailed... and died six days later | Mail Online


A brave grandmother suffering from cancer vowed to stay alive long enough to see a man who brutally attacked her with an iron bar brought to justice.

Mair Corbett, 78, was determined to see violent neighbour Damien Lightwood, 28, jailed for the attack, and then died peacefully in her sleep six days later.

Lightwood, a drug addict who knew Mrs Corbett was terminally ill, was sent behind bars for 10 years for beating her up in her home.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1287284/Brave-cancer-victim-clung-life-brutal-attacker-battered-jailed--died-days-later.html#ixzz0r6agmWcA

No comments:

Post a Comment