About Me

Sok Sobi. I enjoy taking pictures of people and places, particular interest in Landscape, People and Travel photography. Pictures and stories that bring Social Awareness and the potential for long term social change or policy are important to me. I use Canon Digital Cameras (EOS 2,4 plus ,Fuji X Pro 1,2 XT2,3 Xe1,2) with a selection of Canon lenses, the 24-105 IS f4L being my favourite at present. I use Lightroom & Photoshop Elements to edit my work. Canon equipment and lenses give me just what I need, reliability and high IQ. I am now living and working in Cambodia, South East Asia, using Phnom Penh as a base to explore the region. I publish stories that are important to me on my blog but always try to give a balanced picture.

Thursday 17 June 2010

Jack Harrison - Obituaries, News - The Independent

Jack Harrison - Obituaries, News - The Independent


Jack Harrison, who survived the "Great Escape" plot by Allied prisoners in a German prison in the Second World War, died on 4 June aged 97.
Tunnel king: Alex Lees, left, reminisces over the Great Escape with fellow Stalag Luft veteran Jack Harrison


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1175008/War-hero-dug-tunnels-Great-Escape-dies-97.html#ixzz0r5ImNwWO

No comments:

Post a Comment